Anybody interested can find me = = >> HERE
Or = = =>>> HERE

Nov 21, 2009

SPIROGYRA - "Bells, boots & shambles" (Polydor, 1973/2310 246)

The album of the albums
THE masterwork:

"Bells, boots & shambles"


I know very well, this is an LP you also can find elsewhere, but I couldn't leave my blog without its presence... :-))).... In London, in 1976, I was lucky to find all 3 LPs and the "Dangerous Dave" single, for not even 1 Pound each! This album represents a piece of my heart...... and don't be fooled by the various bootleg vynil reissues: Bill Bruford and Dave Stewart have NEVER played on this Capolavoro. In the folder is also included a scan of the back sleeve (the original, not one of the reissues!), where also Dolly Collins is quoted. The biggest part of these extraordinary arrangements comes from her.



http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M9K10RG4

No comments: