Anybody interested can find me = = >> HERE
Or = = =>>> HERE

Dec 29, 2009

THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE

THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE

YOU CAN VIEW MY (partial) 
ALBUM GALLERY
 [click = = > HERE]
IN MEMORY OF GOOD TIMES


Happy 2010

Your VANESSA

********************************
DEATH OF A BLOG

Hello everyone
"Thanks" to major forces problems, this blog is closing.
The file links are dead or deleted.
************
Update 22 Dec. 2oo9:

IT'S TWO WEEKS SINCE THIS BLOG CEASED ITS ACTIVITY, I MUST SAY I REALLY NEEDED TO FIND MY PEACE BACK, NEVERTHELESS THE COUNTER TELLS ME THAT PEOPLE ARE CONTINUOUSLY ENTERING HERE TO VISIT... THIS MAKES ME OBVIOUSLY GLAD, ALTHOUGH UNFORTUNATELY I MUST DISAPPOINT THEM ALL, FOR SEALING THE SHUTTERS... BUT WHAT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY IS THAT NOW, AFTER CLOSING, ALL THE FLOOD OF CRAP EMAILS HAS STOPPED!! WOW! IF I ONLY HAD KNOWN IT BEFORE`...!! :-)) . . . . . . HOWEVER: IF ANY OF YOU WANTS TO LEAVE A COMMENT, PLEASE DO IT - JUST REMEMBER, THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR DISCHARGING YOUR PHYSICAL "NEEDS", IN WHICH CASE YOUR POSTS WILL BE LITTERED.

**********************************************
Back to my last post, 8 Dec 2009:

My intention was to revive some music that for long time remained buried by oblivion
Nevertheless, it was mandatory for me to be cautious,
because - as expected - the inquisition eventually came
All in all, what I tried was simply to give Folk Music one further chance but now the files need to be removed
I did this for others, not for my own benefit, it's obvious that
all those LPs are in perfect health in my collection,
so it's not me the one in search for them.
And for sure - quite important! - I didn't gain anything at all from this whole operation
I tried the "impossible",but more than this, wasn't possible for me to do

Cheers from the Vinyl Hall behind my divan.

9 comments:

montysmusic said...

vanessa where ever you are

montysmusic said...

oops i meant to post "blessings vanessa where ever you are
phil

Blackmask said...

Dearest friend, it makes me happy to read your comments, so much the better if you repeat them twice! *laughin*
I've just seen your blog, let's stay in contact :-)

Kiss, your Dame Vanessa

Anonymous said...

We wish you all the best for 2010 dear dame Vanessa and thanks in the name of a friend for all your efford!!

Peace,

Todd

Anonymous said...

MIKE writes (edited text):

Dame Vanessa,
At first I was mildly pissed at the trolls who caused you to shut down, now I’m in full bloody murder mode. (...) I’m assuming that in your album gallery you were showing albums that might have been posted, but can’t be. Which is the root of my anger; I’m a Hamish Imlach fanatic & trying to assemble a complete discography of his albums. “Both Sides of…” was one of the several I don’t have and If those bastards have cost the world a possible… death is too good for them. (...)
I did manage to download a couple of albums(Ian Campbell folk group - the circle game &Tommy Makem - listen for the rafters are ringing) from your site, but could not determine the password(s), I was after a few more but the blog's demise dashed my hopes.
If you can see your way clear to email them me, I’ll be in your debt.
Please contact me if you decide to re-open a similar blog, as I believe that “lost” music such as this needs to be preserved & distributed.

Yours (signed email)

Blackmask said...

Dear Mike, thanks for your comment, I had to edit it because of obvious reasons. Thanks also for your links which can really result very very interesting, you give me the impression to be a tough collector, the same way I am, and the purpose is the same, that certain music CANNOT simply follow the destiny to disappear forever! If not for a haggard group of people, hundreds of msical jewels would be now still buried under a meter of dust.
So, I will contact you as soon as I'm back to my Headquarter, keep those files where they are *wink* - Okay? :-)))
One kiss from your Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Hi!
It is sad that you can´t continue with your very nice work. Very nice collection and I am proud to be in it.I played in Wayfarers (on the way).We were two swedes and on englishman.
Leif

Blackmask said...

Hello Leif!! REALLY, you were one of those guys who blew my mind out with "Follow the drinking gourd"?? Wow, it's ME the one who's proud!! I tell you, I went to Australia for work in 2004 and I found colleagues who are crazy for folk music, like me, I taught them all this song, and we had nights on the beach playing and siging it all together to the moon! :-))Please, be so nice, write again and give me your email address, of course won't be published, there's news in store that you may be interested in :-)

One BIG Kiss and thanks for that MARVELLOUS LP, till soon!

Your Dame Vanessa

mandustrian said...

okay, somethin's been good but then again, no need to make such a fuss

there's a lot of wonderful modest bloggers who've been doin' their job for (literally) years, quietly, w/out any publicity scandals --- seems you're more interested in things other than music...

won't ya just quietly fade away & into some other playground??